When the boss takes a break, its almost like you are in a break, right? you know what I mean! No no not that I did not work or something its just that I took things a little lighter. iMamoo is back so i got to buck up. I am on my way to meet him, but in the mean while i had something intersting to share with you’ll. Go on read and let me know if you have to say anything. By the way, now you can catch me regularly on this blog…
Internal CSS :
An internal style sheet is a section on an HTML page that contains style definitions. Internal style sheets are defined by using the <style> tag within the <head> area of the document. Here is an example of an internal style sheet:
External CSS :
An external style sheet is a file with a .css extension that contains style definitions. It might look something like this:
External style sheets can be linked to multiple pages for a consistent look across a site.
The difference between internal and external style sheets is pretty simple. Both are referenced within the head section of a web page ().
1. But external style sheets are much easier to use in the long run, as they allow you to make design changes to an entire site by simply changing one file.
In the case of an internal style sheet, styles are referenced within the page itself. For example, your head section may look something like this:
2. When using an external style sheet, the styles are called by using an external page (the file extension is .css) to define the styles for that page.
3. Another great reason to use external style sheets as opposed as internal style sheets is that it keeps your code much shorter in each page, simplifying editing, and since the browser has already loaded the external style sheet once the first page has been loaded, the following pages (if using the same external style sheet) will load faster than if the styles are defined internally.
Search engine marketing is nothing but our cute SEM which drags all website holders crazy to get popular or in simple word get searched in first page of Google.
For getting started with SEM we should have online Products or services website. This will be like a office/store or shop. Our prospective buyers will be from internet or search engine or any other online ways. To get prospective buyers we should have web traffic which we can do with the help of SEM activities.
There are types of SEM but this time we will only discuss one which is the most important of all
1) Keyword Marketing
1) Keyword Marketing : Keyword selection is one of the important part of SEM. Keywords should be selected according to the page content. Keywords selected should be from content, it is good to have phrases as keyword rather than single keyword. The title in the html page should be reated to what your site does and should be lengthy. Even the description in the html page should have collection of words framing a meaningful sentence for the website.
Watch out some more types of SEM ways..
write to me at : pottson.ipott at gmail.com
First step is to copy the URL of the RSS to be included in the outlook.Now we can find our favorite site update in our own MS Outlook 2007 through RSS reader which allows saving and forwarding RSS articles.
Let’s see how to go about.
1) First step is to copy the URL of the RSS to be included in the outlook.
In the last 4 posts I had explained about how to submit your web site in google. Today I am going to tell you how to submit your site in MSN.
MSN is another one of the big search sites in the world, people use it daily, So if you want to have a popular site, its important to add yours to MSN. Once you add your web site in MSN, your site gets listed.
It is very easy to add your web site into MSN.
step 1 : Go to http://beta.search.msn.com/docs/submit.aspx.
step 2 : Type the characters from the picture
Once you open the page, you will see a picture which will display some chracters for you to type into the text box.
step 3 : Type the URL of your homepage
Below the text box you will find one more text box where you have to type the URL of your home page.
step 4 : Click SubmitURL
After clicking submit URL button you will see a page which will say
Thank you for submitting your URL to Live Search
MSNBot automatically indexes pages that meet accepted standards for content, design, and technical implementation.
This change will not be reflected immediately, so please be patient and check back periodically.
Again back with Some more steps check it out below..
[u]Step 3: Meta tags[/u]
So you got your html page, for example index.htmlitled Document
Good now between the tags where going to add or tags. Like i said there are many meta tags but i am going over the basic
This is for giving a description about your site.
Here i give keyword, keywords are the words related for your site. If i make a site about cookies i might add following keywords: Cookie, good cookies, chocolate cookies. You separated them whit a ,
This tells the robot that they have to follow any link they will find. So a robot comes on your page then it will follow any link on that page. You can also use this to block a page so robots wont visit it.
Here we automatically refresh the page after 60 seconds.
Oke now here is my index.html page of my cookie site.titled Document
Do this for every page you got, but remember to add good keywords and description. There are also some online tools that prove to be the best meta generator, you can use them but a machine never can beat a human
If your ready go to the next step, you should have by now, a sitemap.xml, robots.txt and your site.
Checkout Step 2